Winter Festival 2019
Medical Lake’s gone Whoville!!
- 1pm – Stocking Stuffer 5k
- 1pm-4:30pm Activities
- 5pm – Parade, Tree Lighting, Fireworks
- 5:30pm – 7pm Tour of Lights
Medical Lake Residents and Business owners decorate early and get your address on the tour of lights map! Contest and Prizes!!
Downtown Medical Lake, Corner of Lake & LeFevre
The afternoon opens with music provided by our favorite DJ, Jordan Cole! Step back in time for a taste of true small town american Christmas! Expect continuous holiday music, warming fires, costumes, horse and wagon rides, antique automobile rides, petting nativity, live reindeer, Christmas Village, Gingerbread House contest & display, Santa’s Workshops and cookie decorating with Mrs. Claus. Maybe get a who hairdoo, join the parade, or take the tour of lights bus ride. Businesses open with holiday cheer just for you! Oh the things you can do!
STA transit schedules may vary. REVIEW SCHEDULE HERE
Stocking Stuffer 5K
Time: 1pm Register Online or day of opens at Noon
Location: Coney Island Park
Notes: Costume Contest with prizes. Pets welcome.
Cost: $10 supports RIML Festivals
Your Donation Supports Medical Lake Festivals!
Have you got some time, money, energy, cooking skills, craft supplies, whatever to share? Email our Volunteer Coordinator Kam if you can help with any of the following:
- 50 Volunteers
- Coffee, Cups, Creamer, Sugar
- Christmas Candy
- Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pies
- Lumber (1×4, 1×6) for Santa’s Woodshop
- Ceramics (small paintable)
- Craft Supplies (for kids projects)
- Clean Wood for Burning
- Cash Donations (to help cover insurance, advertising, special animal features, DJ, fireworks, tree decorations)