Veterans Moving Wall
“The Moving Wall” is the half-size replica of the Washington, DC Vietnam Veterans Memorial and has been touring the country for thirty plus years. Re*Imagine Medical Lake and community partners are working together to host THE MOVING WALL exhibit in Medical Lake during the 2019 Founders Day Festival. Your help is needed! Together we can do more!
ON DISPLAY IN OUR COMMUNITY
June 13-17, 2019
Medical Lake Middle School Soccer Field
200 Block South Prentis St.
Medical Lake, WA
TOTAL COST: $44,000
RAISED TO DATE: $32,250 Image
100+ VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Please consider helping bring this important memorial to our community in one or more of the following ways:
- Financial support: private or corporate partners/sponsors welcome! Contributions of any amount are welcomed. Re*Imagine is a 501C3 and donations are tax deductible. Sponsor Levels
- Pay Online with Debit/Credit card using the Donate Button
- Pay by Mail, send check or money order to:
Make Checks Payable to:
PO Box 344
Medical Lake, WA 99022
- Ask your organization to get involved
- Volunteer: Online Registration
- Contact us for more information.
Thank you Sponsors and Community Partners!
Hosting this exhibit was made possible by the generous support of sponsors, donors, in-kind gifts, and volunteers.
Together we can do more!
Paralyzed Veterans of America NW, Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW 3386), Global Credit Union, Medical Lake Dental Clinic, Spokane Police Guild, Chelsea McFarland, Realtor®, Evergreen Home Loans, Medical Lake School District, City of Medical Lake, Numerica Credit Union, Spokane Vets Service Center, Spokane Teachers Credit Union, AVISTA, American Legion, Fairchild AFB 141st Guard Unit, Lions Club, Kiwanis, SCOPE, Medical Lake Flower Shop, Farm Salvation, LeFevre St Bakery, Owl Pharmacy, Denny’s Foods, Subway ML, Sunwest Automotive, St. Anne’s Church
Citizen Supporters: JoAnne South, Jeri Morgan